663Re: What characters do you want to see?

  • Jessica Moffett
    Feb 11, 2007
      i'd love to see some venture brothers action at the con. what
      characters are gonna be showing up? and, of course i'll have to take
      pictures for james urbaniak (voice of dr venture), he'd just adore
      them. ^_^
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Alyson Mae Rhodes" <kashira@...>
      wrote:

      > I hope you guys want to see some VENTURE BROS. :D
      >
      > I'd kind of like to see a Runaways group, just because I haven't seen it
      > done. Or a Metalocalypse group.
      >
      > On 2/9/07, Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see
      this year
      > > as a costume character on sunday..
      > >
      > > Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic