660Re: What characters do you want to see?

  • May Parker
    Feb 9 8:59 PM
      Wonder If anyone wants to see anything of SpiderMan or SpiderGirl or
      SpiderWoman?
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Troy Gardner
      <sugarlandkid13@...> wrote:

      > I always been a big fan of Storm. Many artists who do freelance
      worker don't do her. I see Sue Storm, Rogue, or Mystique. But Storm
      is the most beautfitul, intelligent, and sexiest of them all.

      > Be a PS3 game guru.
      Yahoo! Games.