648I am single comic geek

  • Troy
    Feb 2, 2007
      Unlike the spam that got sent, I am a single guy and I would like to
      meet a female comic geek. It would be cool to have a singles dance or
      gathering at the con. Something to think about for activities.

      Anyway I also wanted to say that all 1st timers at the con, enjoy
      yourself. It is a really good time and you really get to learn about
      the person behind your favorite comics. And those who are dressing up,
      be prepared to take pictures with us fans. I really like taking
      pictures with people who have the confidence and the talent to create
      costumes and wear them.

      See you all in April.

      Troy