647Re: Past Pittsburgh Comic con Program cover scans

  • ducky1560
    Feb 2, 2007
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <coymn@...> wrote:

      > Hey Folks, if anyone here has scans of the covers from the past
      > convention in pittsburgh, would you please send me a scan of them..
      > they dont have to be large or anything, but would like to see what has
      > been done in the past as far as art goes.. email me at coymn(at)
      hvc.rr.com

      > thanks in advance
      > Scott Kress

      take a look in the photo section. folder called con covers.

      Notes:
      I only have the last 10. ahh the memories..thanks for asking!
      any help from con fans on the credits for the '99 back cover. (not
      inside of program)
      2001 had another cover "Star Wars" dont have that one.
      Notice the "10 Anniversary" on both 2002 and 2003!!! Is 2007 the 15th
      or 14th??
      Most of the original art was sold at the Make-A-Wish auctions on the
      Saturday of the shows! Promoters own most of them!!!

      does this mean a Grell cover this year??
      sure hope so, would love to see that in the charity auction!!!
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic