62Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Looking for place to stay during con

  • dave weaver
    Mar 6, 2005
      if u can draw a really pic michael myers and jason u can stay with me.im staying at the radison..dave

      norvandell <BIG_BOOTE@...> wrote:

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "norvandell" <BIG_BOOTE@H...>

      (
      > I'll pay for meals ofcourse). Anyone that might help, email me.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Tod Smith

      Still looking if there's anyone who can help.

      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!