615Re: i can't wait

  • May Parker
    Jan 20, 2007
      I can't wait for the convention......But here is a question I have
      for you all: Will I have to buy my tickets for the convention off
      of the website?..........or Will I have to buy my tickets for the
      convention at the door?......I am needing to know cause this is my
      first one!!......and I really want to know before I
      attend!!....Thanks!!
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:

      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@> wrote:
      > > that would be very cool right! LOL
      > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
      > > >Hey my favorite character was Lady J. Now she was cool
      > > >
      > > > In a message dated 1/15/2007 10:10:14 P.M. Eastern Standard
      > Time,
      > > > catwomanmtb@ writes:
      > > >
      > > > I not sure now what I going to be this comicon I have alot of
      > > Ideas
      > > > maybe some one can help me ....please I NEED SOME
      > > maybe
      > > >

      > > > i'll be in my revamped snake eyes costume. you can come as
      > > scarlett and we
      > > > can pair up lol
      > > > whatever you do i am sure it will be great

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic