589bellevue comic book club

  • chaosonejoe
    Dec 20, 2006
      I'm involved with an operation called 517521 in bellevue (border's the
      north part of Pittsburgh/WestView) and we have some great space and
      want to roll out a comic book store.

      To that end, we're putting together a monthly meeting of comic book
      fans. There may be a $2 or so fee for membership, or a yearly cost. We
      would likely offer discounts if the retail aspect gets off the ground.

      If you have any interest or suggestions, let me know... I'll announce
      the first meeting in February as soon as we get the space prepared.

      --Joe
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic