58Re: Who'd ya vote for?

  • Kerry
    Mar 4, 2005
      I voted for AL Snow, even though the only one I haven't met from the
      group listed is Gilberg.
      I have a great New Rockers promo, I'm dying to get signed, plus when
      I met him the last time, I had forgot my camera... so no pic. :(

      Anyone interested in wrestlers can go to my site, to check out
      autographs, my collection and most of the guys I've met.

      www.geocities.com/khwrestle1

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
      wrote:
      > thanks for voting
      >
      > "Dirk...Dirk Diggler" <datlocolatino@y...> wrote:
      > I didnt vote in the comic poll (because I wont be happy until
      > BENDIS! comes), but I DID vote in the rasslin' poll. I picked
      Raven
      > because he's pretty knowledgeable about Rasslin', comics, and from
      > what I hear, he's a pretty alright guy.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.

      > "You're fooling yourself if you think your purpose in life is
      anything greater than turning animals into poo."