578Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Getting closer

  • Lisa Davis
    Dec 11, 2006
      That sounds Awesome!!..........I can't wait!!

      Alyson Mae Rhodes <kashira@...> wrote:
      I'm very much looking forward to the costume contest as well! This year will be my first doing a costume - my boyfriend and I are doing The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend (from The Venture Bros.). If everything goes according to plan, we'll probably end up entering. :)

      On 12/11/06, L . Davis <lisad_2711@yahoo. com> wrote:
      I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
      a "superhero" myself!!.... ......... ..Hope to see you Batman or
      Superman.... ..