576Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Getting closer

  • Alyson Mae Rhodes
    Dec 11, 2006
      I'm very much looking forward to the costume contest as well! This year will be my first doing a costume - my boyfriend and I are doing The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend (from The Venture Bros.). If everything goes according to plan, we'll probably end up entering. :)

      On 12/11/06, L . Davis <lisad_2711@...> wrote:

      I think that would be awesome to meet my "superhero" friends as
      a "superhero" myself!!...............Hope to see you Batman or
      Superman......
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "rajdrop86" <rajdrop86@...> wrote:

      > I think im gonna try to make it. I will either be batman or
      superman.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic