54Re: [pittscomicon] Re: New poll for pittscomicon

    Mar 1, 2005
      Bendis was always a blast at the con in Pittsburgh

      HELLBOYPI@... wrote:
      Okay, gotcha.

      I would have voted for Bendis too!

      I told Mike Oeming at Charlotte last summer that we missed him and Bendis in Pittsburgh, and he said he just couldn't make it last year and that It'll be tough to get Bendis back now that he's a dad and limiting his con appearances.

      "You're fooling yourself if you think your purpose in life is anything greater than turning animals into poo."

      Do you Yahoo!?