501Re: East coast costumers forum?

  • paulv70
    May 15, 2006

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "paulv70" <paulv70@...> wrote:

      > Would anyone be interested in an online forum specifically geared
      > towards costumers in the VA, DC, MD, PA area to discuss costuming,
      > announce events, list items for sale or swap and list resources?
      > If so, send me an email and if enough people seem intersted I'll look
      > into setting one up.
      > paulv70@...

      I'd like to announce the opening of The Costuming Connection, an online forum for those with an interest in Manga, Sci Fi/Fantasy, Renaissance and Superhero Costuming. I've left the forum open for all to join, but would especially like to see people in the VA, DC, MD and PA areas join and contribute.

      I'd also like to hear any feedback you may have about the forum. Some things I can change, some I can't, but all suggestions would be appreciated.

      Feel free to contact me directly at paulv70@...

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic