  • norvandell
    Feb 24, 2005
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Dirk...Dirk Diggler"
      <datlocolatino@y...> wrote:

      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "norvandell" <BIG_BOOTE@H...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Dirk...Dirk Diggler"
      > > <datlocolatino@y...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Star Wars is for dorks. We go for the comics.
      > > >
      > > > :P
      > > >
      > > > j/k
      > >
      > > some could say the same for you. I've met some of the coolest
      > actors
      > > at this con and found out about other movies they've worked on.
      > Like
      > > Renee Owens Once we're soliders, maybe I would'nt have seen how
      > good
      > > they were had it not been for meeting them. Besides there are too
      > > many people that buy certain comics because they're spoon fed
      > being
      > > told to buy them and don't use their own brains (wizard comes to
      > > mind). Theres more to life than comics.
      >

      > I refuse to believe there is more to life than comics.
      >
      > I was kidding, by the way. Thats why I wrote 'j/k' and gave you the
      > goofy smiley ':P'.
      >
      > And wizard DOES suck...bastards!

      I kinda thought there was more to it than being serious. Also, just
      got the j/k. Ever notice how wizard talks up certain books as
      being "cool", then everyone buys the hell out of them, and what
      happens next....Image implosion of the 90's all over again. exactly
      what happend to Valliant and just this past year CrossGen.
      Coincidence?.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic