45Re: star wars

  • norvandell
    Feb 23, 2005
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Dirk...Dirk Diggler"
      <datlocolatino@y...> wrote:
      > Star Wars is for dorks. We go for the comics.
      > :P
      > j/k

      some could say the same for you. I've met some of the coolest actors
      at this con and found out about other movies they've worked on. Like
      Renee Owens Once we're soliders, maybe I would'nt have seen how good
      they were had it not been for meeting them. Besides there are too
      many people that buy certain comics because they're spoon fed being
      told to buy them and don't use their own brains (wizard comes to
      mind). Theres more to life than comics.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic