428CON 2006 Hey Dirk an who ever else

  • dugger_rockz
    Apr 22 12:57 PM
      Im sorry to say i had to leave the convention early this morning. I
      woke up with severe pain, after 90 minutes driving i had to stop at a
      hospital, I had me some kidney stones (for those of you that has never
      had kidney stones, I DONT RECOMMEND THEM!) So for anyone who was
      thinking about hookin up after the con for a bite to eat, I wont be
      making it. Maybe next year. I am disappointed. I wanted to meet Bruno
      Sammartino, but there was just no way i could have made it. Im home
      now, with the proper medication to make this easier, but damn Id have
      liked to have met the real living legend. Hope you all have an awesome
      CON weekend.
      Dugger
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic