415Poll results for pittscomicon

  • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
    Apr 21, 2006
      The following pittscomicon poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: I attend the Comicon: (all that apply)

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - To buy stuff, 19 votes, 27.94%
      - To sell stuff, 1 votes, 1.47%
      - To meet/interact with the artists, 16 votes, 23.53%
      - To meet/interact with celebrity guests, 12 votes, 17.65%
      - To attend the charity auction, 7 votes, 10.29%
      - For the poker tournament, 1 votes, 1.47%
      - For the kicking parties (woo hoo), 2 votes, 2.94%
      - To try and build my business/reputation, 2 votes, 2.94%
      - To ogle the ladies, 7 votes, 10.29%
      - To ogle the dudes, 1 votes, 1.47%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pittscomicon

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/