413Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Artist Sketching.....What Is The Best Way To Obtain One?

  • leroy dedominicis
    Apr 20, 2006
      son of a bugger!!lol lol
      oh well. guess that leaves a few more dollars for other stuff. hopefully i can get a comission or 2 from george perez.

      Anthony <forgiona@...> wrote:
      Sadly, yes.
      Allison, Adam's girlfriend, posted apologies for the cancelation, so
      it seems definite.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, leroy dedominicis