389Re: [pittscomicon] question about star wars guests

  • R Howard
    Apr 18, 2006
      Yep, Ray will be there all three days.  He arrives on a red eye flighht from the west coast Friday morning, so he might not be at his table as soon as the doors open, but I'm sure he'll be down as soon as he's refreshed.
      I believe he has a flight out lat Sunday afternoon, so he may only be around for the first few hours Sunday, but as far as I know, he'll definitely be at the con on Sunday.

      giorno giovanni <bayman500@...> wrote:
      hey im wondering if ray park will be ther all 3 days. sorry if this
      was already posted thanks