386Re: [pittscomicon] Autograph opportunities

  • James Rowe
    Apr 17, 2006
      Last I checked ron frenz is going to be there (he was
      the artist is the previous mentioned what if). This
      will be my third comiccon and as usual I've been going
      through my collection finding issues that I can get
      signed. Sometimes you can find issues in the dollar
      bin at the show. Last year I picked up alot of Tex's
      wolverines. He even drew me a sketch for some of them.
      James

      --- DUGGER <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:

      > im sure you will have every chance in the world to
      > get signatures, defalco is great about it, bendis
      > is too, but there will be lines so be prepared to
      > wait, same with turner. patience is a virtue. but id
      > bet you get alot of autographs.
      >
      > Don Driscoll <ddriscoll0004@...> wrote:
      > Ok guys. This is my first con and I'm extremely
      > excited. I'm from Pittsburgh originally, but now
      > live in Virginia. No cons come my way. Anyways,
      >
      > When it comes to getting autographs, when exactly
      > would this happen? I have my copy of What If? #105
      > that I would love to get signed by Todd Defalco.
      > Now they are doing the Spider-girl panel. Would
      > there be autograph opportunities before or after
      > this panel. The same question applies to guys like
      > Bendis and Turner. I'm trying to plan my con time
      > and my family reunion time. If anyone has more
      > experience and information that they would like to
      > share, I'd greatly appreciate it.
      >
      > See you in a few days!
      >
      > Don

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      > "To the world you are just one person, but to one
      > person you just may be the world."

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic