37Re: [pittscomicon] Re: What would you like to see this year?????????????

  • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
    Feb 18, 2005
      Re: [pittscomicon] Re: What would you like to see this year????????????? At the very most someone I have heard of... who were those guys that were there last year?
      Yeah, me either...

      AND NOT VIRGIL!

      Chad

      on 2/18/05 9:34 PM, DUGGER at dugger_rockz@... wrote:

      I AGREE!  i would like to see maybe bruno sammartino or other old timers from back in the day

      baldalbinoyeti <baldalbinoyeti@...> wrote:

      I wanna see some wrestlers this year. I would love it if RVD showed
      up. I would also like to see the Sandman and the Hurricane.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz"
      <dugger_rockz@y...> wrote:

      > What would you like to see this year at he pittsburgh comicon?
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic