359Re: [pittscomicon] Pittsburgh Comic Con

  • R Howard
    Mar 8, 2006
      Dale,

      I forwarded your e-mail to the promoters, but you might want to contact them yourself, if you haven't already, at: pcomicon@....  Let them know the names of the stores you visist and they can determine whether those stores are on their mailing list and just not distributing fliers, or if they are new contacts.

      --R

      Dale <scifiguy43402@...> wrote:
      I'm looking forward to heading to Pittsburgh for the show but I am
      surprised that none of the comic stores here in Northwest Ohio and
      Southeastern MI (even Cleveland! I was there on business last week)
      had information on the show.  Send me some flyers and I'll distribute
      them!!!

      Everyone should be helping out here.  The more people that come to the
      show, the more interest it generates, and lots more actors, artists,
      authors, and models will attend!