323Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Mike Deodato!

  • Robert Martin
    Feb 27, 2006
      When Mr. Deodato was there a few years ago and I attended, he was doing head shot sketches for $20 - I had him do one of Elektra and it was great!  He also signed well over 100 items for me and seemed very appreciative that he had such a big fan - and was surprised at some of the older items I had from early in his career!  Basically, he was very personable and very appreciative of his fans, and a joy to meet.

      R Howard <thezeppo1138@...> wrote:
      You can never say for sure if an artist will be sketching because it depends on how they feel and what their workload is like at the time.  However, I know Mr. Deodato has done con sketches in the past - I got one from him at the Wizard World show in Philly a couple years back.  It was a signle figure - head and shoulders only - in marker, and I think it was $50, but I can't recall for sure.

      Anthony <forgiona@...> wrote:
      I too am glad to see Mike Deodato added to the guest list.  I attended
      the con a few years back when Mike was scheduled, but had to cancel.

      Do happen to know if Mike sketches at conventions, and if so, how much
      does he charge? Thanks!

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "gatorkiss1965"
      <gatorkiss1965@...> wrote:
      > I had already made plans to attend this year, my 4th year attending
      > but the first after missing the last two years, but now am thrilled
      > that Mike Deodato will be returning to the Pittsburgh Comicon!  This
      > definitely makes it worth the trip from Roanoke, VA!  And, this is the
      > first year I'll be bringing my kids, my 13-year-old aspiring artist
      > son and my 10-year-old daughter.  We're cutting our vacation to
      > Florida a couple of days short to make the drive to Pittsburgh, and
      > we're really looking forward to it!

      Do You Yahoo!?