322Re: If you need a reason to attend the '06 Pittsburgh Comicon

  • hellboypi
    Feb 27 9:30 AM
      The promoters of the Comicon 'almost' always outbid anyone for the
      flyer and the program cover art. But the money goes to Make-A-Wish so
      dig deep.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, R Howard <thezeppo1138@...> wrote:

      > I missed the auction last year, so I can't help you there. Regarding
      Mr. Balent's art for the show flyer - I would be surprised if it went
      for less than $200 - $250.

      > Anthony <forgiona@...> wrote: Thanks for posting the pics from last
      year's con. Do you happen to
      > recall how much some of those auction items went for?
      >
      > Speaking of auctions, this years Spiderwoman Comicon Flyer cover by
      > Jim Balent looks outstanding. I'm trying to get an idea of how much
      > it could bring, i.e. will I have a shot at it =) Any thoughts?
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic