321Re: [pittscomicon] Re: If you need a reason to attend the '06 Pittsburgh Comicon

  • R Howard
    Feb 27 9:22 AM
      I missed the auction last year, so I can't help you there.  Regarding Mr. Balent's art for the show flyer - I would be surprised if it went for less than $200 - $250.

      Anthony <forgiona@...> wrote:
      Thanks for posting the pics from last year's con.  Do you happen to
      recall how much some of those auction items went for?

      Speaking of auctions, this years Spiderwoman Comicon Flyer cover by
      Jim Balent looks outstanding.  I'm trying to get an idea of how much
      it could bring, i.e. will I have a shot at it =)  Any thoughts?

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "ducky1560" <ducky1560@...> wrote:

      > I just posted some really cool photos from the '05 Con. Take a look, it
      > will give you some reasons not to miss '06!

      Comic bookComic book storeComic book artist
      Comic book coverComic book for saleDc comic book