320Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Mike Deodato!

  • R Howard
    Feb 27, 2006
      You can never say for sure if an artist will be sketching because it depends on how they feel and what their workload is like at the time.  However, I know Mr. Deodato has done con sketches in the past - I got one from him at the Wizard World show in Philly a couple years back.  It was a signle figure - head and shoulders only - in marker, and I think it was $50, but I can't recall for sure.

      Anthony <forgiona@...> wrote:
      I too am glad to see Mike Deodato added to the guest list.  I attended
      the con a few years back when Mike was scheduled, but had to cancel.

      Do happen to know if Mike sketches at conventions, and if so, how much
      does he charge? Thanks!

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "gatorkiss1965"
      <gatorkiss1965@...> wrote:

      > I had already made plans to attend this year, my 4th year attending
      > but the first after missing the last two years, but now am thrilled
      > that Mike Deodato will be returning to the Pittsburgh Comicon!  This
      > definitely makes it worth the trip from Roanoke, VA!  And, this is the
      > first year I'll be bringing my kids, my 13-year-old aspiring artist
      > son and my 10-year-old daughter.  We're cutting our vacation to
      > Florida a couple of days short to make the drive to Pittsburgh, and
      > we're really looking forward to it!

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic