      From: "wildstorm3@..." <wildstorm3@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 10:29 PM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Vendors

       Really enjoyed the show. Got a Talon commission by Eddy Barrows (very cool guy), a Robins piece from McDaniel and a Joker and a Harley from Balent.

      My only gripe is with the 3-day tickets and early entry. What is the point of getting an early entry to be one of the first in line to your favorite person when after they let you in you get to that person and there are vendors already in line. This happened to me Saturday and Sunday. I was second in line at early entrance. I went to get a sketch by Balent (because I had a 1pm appointment to get my Batman Tattoo). I get to Balent's line and there were 10 vendors already in line not only to get sketches (which will probably be sold) but also had 30-40 books to be signed (again to be sold probably). This also happened Sunday. It takes about 20-30 minutes to get a sketch from Balent (he's just so damn good). I don't think vendors should be able to get in line before all those who bought tickets to enter a 1/2 hour early. I believe they should have to wait fr general admission to be able to get in line. I mean if a vendor can get really early entrance to a line for somebody than next year I am going to get a vendor spot so I can get in line before everyone else. I eventually got what I wanted from Balent at the end of Sunday but had to miss out on meeting some others due to there being vendors in the lines before early admission.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic