317Re: [pittscomicon] Re: If you need a reason to attend the '06 Pittsburgh Comicon

  • Jim Balent Studios
    Feb 26, 2006
      -blush-
      thank you Dirk

      Dirk...Dirk Diggler wrote:
      Ive gotten sketches from Jim and Holly in the past and not only are
      they great artists but great people as well.Theyre always kind to
      everyone. And They always have really cool loot at  their booth so
      iwould recommend stopping by.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony" <forgiona@...> wrote:

      > Hi Holly,
      >
      > No problem there. I just buy his art off of ebay :-)
      >
      > As you know, Jim's art is hard to come by, so I'm just salivating
      at
      > seeing a finished piece available.  I expect demand will be quite
      high
      > since you have so many fans in Pittsburgh.
      >
      > Hope you two have a nice time at the NY Con.
      >
      > -Anthony
      >
      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Jim Balent Studios <holly@>
      wrote:

      > > Just as long as you don't resell it on ebay ;-)
      > > Holly G!

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic