312Re: If you need a reason to attend the '06 Pittsburgh Comicon

  • Anthony
    Feb 24, 2006
      Thanks for posting the pics from last year's con. Do you happen to
      recall how much some of those auction items went for?

      Speaking of auctions, this years Spiderwoman Comicon Flyer cover by
      Jim Balent looks outstanding. I'm trying to get an idea of how much
      it could bring, i.e. will I have a shot at it =) Any thoughts?

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "ducky1560" <ducky1560@...> wrote:
      > I just posted some really cool photos from the '05 Con. Take a look, it
      > will give you some reasons not to miss '06!
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic