311Re: Mike Deodato!

  • Anthony
    Feb 24, 2006
      I too am glad to see Mike Deodato added to the guest list. I attended
      the con a few years back when Mike was scheduled, but had to cancel.

      Do happen to know if Mike sketches at conventions, and if so, how much
      does he charge? Thanks!

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "gatorkiss1965"
      <gatorkiss1965@...> wrote:

      > I had already made plans to attend this year, my 4th year attending
      > but the first after missing the last two years, but now am thrilled
      > that Mike Deodato will be returning to the Pittsburgh Comicon! This
      > definitely makes it worth the trip from Roanoke, VA! And, this is the
      > first year I'll be bringing my kids, my 13-year-old aspiring artist
      > son and my 10-year-old daughter. We're cutting our vacation to
      > Florida a couple of days short to make the drive to Pittsburgh, and
      > we're really looking forward to it!

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic