3109Message History

  • dbksr
    May 15, 2012
      If you look at the message history for this group it is shrinking year by year and month by month.
      I for one do NOT want to lose this group!!!
      So come on people let's see some messages!!!
      You must collect year round and probably will attend other cons.
      Who might want to carpool?Who needs any help getting autographs or looking for a particular comic?
      This group can do so much year round if we really want or just for the 3 months before the con. It is your choice!!! Sit back and do nothing or make things happen!