3106Re: [pittscomicon] 2012 Con

    May 1, 2012
      i had a great time meeting up with old friends, making new ones and having people stop me in my costumes and taking pix with me. i didnt buy anything, just wasn't anything there i just had to have but i really wasn't looking for anything either. but all in all it was a good time.

      i only have two gripes. 1 is the layout. i did alot of zig zagging and a few times i thought, have i looked down here already? to me it seemed the stuff in the front was kinda jammed in there. bumped into alot of people there but the long rows in the back with the artists and stuff flowed nicely all day. ive had friends comment on the lay out being slightly confusing to.

      but my biggest complaint was the heat. i wasn't there an hour and i thought i was going to pass out. being in costume i thought it was just me being all covered up and carrying the extra weight so i went outside, where the smokers hang out, to cool off in the chilly air. got to talking with people and everyone out there, about 10 of them anytime i went out there all not in costume, said it was way to hot in there and they were getting sweaty and uncomfortable. was the heat cranked up bc of Stan being an old man and getting chilly easy? lol jk jk jk

      sorry to sound like im a downer bc i really did have a good time. if i didnt i wouldnt have drug my butt up there and hung out for hours in costume hahahaa

      -bart
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic