310Mike Deodato!

  • gatorkiss1965
    Feb 23, 2006
      I had already made plans to attend this year, my 4th year attending
      but the first after missing the last two years, but now am thrilled
      that Mike Deodato will be returning to the Pittsburgh Comicon! This
      definitely makes it worth the trip from Roanoke, VA! And, this is the
      first year I'll be bringing my kids, my 13-year-old aspiring artist
      son and my 10-year-old daughter. We're cutting our vacation to
      Florida a couple of days short to make the drive to Pittsburgh, and
      we're really looking forward to it!
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic