      From: comiconguy <patlqp@...>
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Cancelation
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 9:29 AM

      A piece of Bad News..... we found out yesterday that Peter Mayhem has to cancel his appearance at the 2012 Pittsburgh Comicon. He was offered a last minute acting gig, and actors gotta act. He is truly sorry to disappoint his Pittsburgh fans. He did overnight some autographed 8 X 10 that will be available for sale.
      Other cancellations that I know of...... Ed Beard, Jr., Dennis Calero, Gene Gonzales and Rob Jones. If anything else crops up, I'll try to let you know. I'll be heading to the convention center around 11:00 this morning and will be incommunicado for a while.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic