3074Re: Unique good places to eat

  • Catwomanmtb
    Apr 17 9:07 PM
      Hey, don't forget that the japanese re staurant in the mall, and that italian restaurant outside , and the food court in there.
      Now, if you really looking for a good japanese restaurants, I know if a good place in penn hills. and it's only 22 minutes away...... Lol!
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "thongor72" <cowen72@...> wrote:

      > Hey all!
      >
      > First of all, I am extremely excited about coming once again to the Pittsburgh comicon. This has to be close to my 10th trip and its getting better and better all the time.
      >
      > However interestingly enough, I have never taken the time to explore the restaurants in the area (or even within a 20 min drive). So although I know there is a TGIFridays, and Olive Garden (I think) in the area. I was wondering if anyone can recomend a great place to eat in the area. Like are there any restaurants seen on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives or anything cool like that? Last year we went to Bella Luna and had some great pizza. Any other great family owned businesses?
      >
      > Thanks for all your help!
      > Chris

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic