      From: comiconguy <patlqp@...>
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Cancellations
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 8:56 AM

      Hey Donnie,

      We don't have many of note right now, X-Men Noir's, Dennis Calero, Gene Gonzales and Ed Beard Jr. are 3 that I know of off the top of my head, but let me check with Renee today and get back to you. Then I'll make it a point of getting the cancellations up on the site. With the change to the website for 2012 it completely skipped my mind, so thanks for reminding me.

      Patrick

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Donnie" <wildstorm3@...> wrote:

      > I know we all hate them but with 4 days until the show I know a lot of people will be spending this week gathering their stuff to get signed. There used to be a link to cancellations on the old webpage but not anymore. So if there is any way to post any cancellations for those who already cancelled?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic