307Well, my personal plans changed...

  • tightlip_entertainment
    Feb 21, 2006
      Oh, I'll still be at the Pittsburgh Comicon. Heck, even a mild heart
      attack can't keep me away. Unfortunately, I just got news that we've
      been activated here at TightLip Entertainment. Read on:

      Special Marine Unit takes on Mission to find Osama bin Laden

      Thought you'd like to know that News dropped today on TightLip's
      intent to take on the hunt for Osama bin Laden.

      http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/news/

      And here, after 6 years in the Marines and a year in the Army National
      Guard -- they're activating an old fart like me. Geesh!

      Regards,
      ~Rick