      From: thongor72 <cowen72@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 11:50 PM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Unique good places to eat

      Hey all!

      First of all, I am extremely excited about coming once again to the Pittsburgh comicon. This has to be close to my 10th trip and its getting better and better all the time.

      However interestingly enough, I have never taken the time to explore the restaurants in the area (or even within a 20 min drive). So although I know there is a TGIFridays, and Olive Garden (I think) in the area. I was wondering if anyone can recomend a great place to eat in the area. Like are there any restaurants seen on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives or anything cool like that? Last year we went to Bella Luna and had some great pizza. Any other great family owned businesses?

      Thanks for all your help!
      Chris

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic