      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      From: patlqp@...
      Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 13:09:42 +0000
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Stan Lee VIP Ticket Details

      Hey Chuck, I'll answer as best I can....

      Pick up is at the VIP Entrance of the Comicon. Which is the entrance in the South Hall. Either your printed confirmation for your purchase or a Photo ID is all you need to pick up.

      As VIP's you get in 30 mins early each day.
      That would be 12:30 on Friday, 9:30 on Saturday and Sunday.

      Originally we had planned on having the VIP signings take place in a seperate room, but Stan's people don't like running Stan from place to place too much, that is why we replaced the original photo op and signing in the green room with a Froggy Photo - Photo Op and the VIP Signing Tickets.

      Your VIP Ticket bumps you to the front of both the signing line and the photo line, but the photo developing process is what precludes us from being able to get the Photos signed because we don't know what the time frame for the pictures to be finished. They will be finished before the end of the day each day, but Stan may have finished signing by that time.

      Now because you will have two VIP signature tickets as part of your package, one thing you could do if you are going to be there both Saturday and Sunday is if you wanted to get one thing signed on Saturday, get your photo with Stan on Saturday and then get your photo signed on Sunday with your second autograph ticket, you could do that. Because again, your VIP Ticket bumps you to the front of the line.

      Then beyond the signings and photos, there will be VIP seating for the Stan Lee Q & A for VIP ticket holders, plus... you get the Stan Lee Litho by Jim Balent (this will only be going to VIPS), and other goodies bags, exclusive lanyards, badges, etc.

      Hopefully that answers your questions. If not, let me know and I'll get back to you.

      Patrick

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Chaz Gilbert <chaz_i_am@...> wrote:

      > Patrick,
      >

      > I just bought a Stan Lee VIP ticket from the website. I was wondering if you could give me a few more details.How will I get this? I assume I will pick this up at the show, but since it lets you in early each day I just wanted to know for sure Plus how early on Friday (and Saturday & Sunday) can I get it and where?I will bring my photo ID and a copy of the e-mail with the confirmation number. What does the "Froggy Photo Op" entail? I see that it will be a 8X10 taken with Stan, and there is a part that said that it is not guaranteed it will be signed which I understand,but will there be a special time for the VIP's to do this before or after everyone else that might give the photo a better chance for ours to be signed? Just curious.When I first read about the VIP ticket it made it seem like you would get a little extra time with Stan other than just buying the regular autograph tickets and now it seems like it gives you early access to the autograph line.Is that right?Any other details that you can give me that I didn't ask would be great as well.This is always a highlight of my year and you've done an amazing job.Thanks for your time and have a great weekend!Chuck Gilbert

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic