3048Re: First-time visitor

  • CraigH
    Apr 4, 2012
      Thanks for the advice everyone.
      This will be my first comic convention. I went to a few smaller-scale sci-fi shows in college, but haven't been to any other events in years. I heard about the Pittsburgh Con last year and figured I would check it out.
      I actually found out yesterday a couple of my coworkers are going to be there too.
      Definitely getting excited.

      Thanks again.
      Craig

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Todd James <uss_escort@...> wrote:

      > LOL.  You're right, it is officially the Monroeville Convention Center.  Old habits die hard.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic