3040LATEST UPDATE

    Apr 2, 2012
      Hey guys and gals, this is the update that will be going out later today. (hopefully)

      Greeting Comiconiacs,

      The days are getting short until Pittsburgh Comicon 2012, but I still have some great new guests, new events and more to announce, so lets get started!!!

      - Marvel Artist, Khoi Pham best known for his work on Mighty Avengers, X-Factor and Incredible Hercules, and currently working on Daredevil will be appearing SATURDAY ONLY. So Khoi fans make sure you make on Saturday.

      - Soup Nazi, Larry Thomas is making his first appearance at the Comicon. So don't act up or NO SOUP FOR YOU!!

      - and our last guest is wheeling its way to the Pittsburgh Comicon!! The 1966 Classic BATMOBILE will be on hand for your photo opportunities and One Lucky person will win a RIDE in the Batmobile on Sunday!!

      For a full guest list visit www.pittsburghcomicon.com

      We also just added some more events to the stellar 2012 Events Schedule, including......

      - Not one, but TWO Q & A's with Stan Lee. One on Saturday and another on Sunday.
      (Yes Stan will be there both Saturday and Sunday!!!!!)

      - A Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Single Eliminate Tournament!! Saturday at 1:00 with the originators of the game, Sam Kass and Karen Bryla!!

      - The popular podcast, Torres vs. Zombies comes to the Comicon, Saturday at 4:30!! Learn everything you need to know about surviving the Zombie-pocalypse.

      PLUS don't forget about the KIDZ DAY Events for Sunday. Remember any child 12 or under gets in Free with an adult and there will be plenty of Kidz Eventz, Gamez and Giveawayz!!!

      For a full list of events, visit www.pittsburghcomicon.com/events.html

      Other info of Note:

      If you haven't seen the incredible George Perez T-Shirt for 2012 take a look at: www.pittsburghcomicon.com/2012_tee.html

      Plus our friend at New Dimension Comics will have an Exclusive Avengers #1, that he will be GIVING away with any purchase and NDC will also be raffling tickets to an early screening of THE AVENGERS MOVIE at the New Dimension Booth. Make sure you stop and see Todd and friends at the Pittsburgh Comicon.

      That's it for now, but stay tuned for more exciting news about PITTSBURGH COMICON 2012.

      Counting down the days until April 20th,

      Patrick Thomas
      Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon

      Pittsburgh Comicon
      April 20, 21, 22, 2012