      Last year, DragonCon also had an app.

      Dawn

      Sent from my iPad

      On Mar 10, 2012, at 9:30 PM, "groove790@..." <groove790@...> wrote:

      Star wars celebration also has an app. I think it's a great idea. If only there were an app designer looking for a project.

      Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

      -----Original message-----
      From: Wayne Hall Yahoo <wayneahall2003@...>
      To:
      "pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com" <pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent:
      Sun, Mar 11, 2012 01:37:43 GMT+00:00
      Re: [pittscomicon] just thinking...

      Just FYI:
            San Diego has an app for their Comic-con.

      Wayne

      Sent from my iPad

      On Mar 10, 2012, at 7:04 PM, bsimon9427@... wrote:

      yeah im on a windows phone to. so if an app is made dont leave us out! lol
      -bart

      In a message dated 3/10/2012 6:31:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, brandysdad_2000@... writes:

      That could be kind of neat now that you mention it would have possibilities to link up to guest websites and local places to eat.  I've seen a few people at different things have a QR code at their table that you'd scan with your phone for more information or show off their art...granted, that is up the individual guests to set up.  I'd be left out regardless as I'm one of those rebels that bought a Windows phone instead. lol