3018Re: [pittscomicon] Pittsburgh Comicon 2012 is Drawing Near. Latest Updates!!!!

    Mar 9, 2012
       When you be unveiling the 2012 T-shirt?

      From: comiconguy <patlqp@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 2:52 PM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Pittsburgh Comicon 2012 is Drawing Near. Latest Updates!!!!

      Hello Comiconiacs,

      If you are on our "Snail Mail" Mailing list, you should have received our newspaper mailer this past week, touting the appearances of such comic luminaries as: J. Scott Campbell, Barry Kitson, George Perez, Jim Balent, Budd Root, Lee Weeks, Eric Basaldua, Mike Grell, Peter Mayhew and of course, STAN "THE MAN" LEE at the 2012 Pittsburgh Comicon, April 20-22.

      In addition to those great guests and the 100 others listed in the mailer and website,
      we already have new guests to announce including.....

      - X-Men Noir/X-Factor Artist, Dennis Calero
      - Artist/Inker Rodney Ramos, best known for his extensive work for Marvel and DC including Transmetropolitan
      - Marvel Two In One/The Thing artist, Ron Wilson
      and making his first appearance at a convention for over 10 years,
      - Brett Breeding, Inker/Artist on numerous projects including Death of Superman and Black Costume Spider-Man!!

      For an up-to-date list of Comicon Guests visit our website at www.pittsburghcomicon.com

      Also just posted on the site is our Schedule of Events for the 2012 Pittsburgh Comicon,
      Highlights of the Event Schedule include......
      Panels featuring George Perez, Lee Weeks, Peter Mayhew.
      Fan favorite events like the Quick Sketch, Costume Contest and Charity Auction
      and a Q & A with STAN LEE!!!!

      And don't forget Sunday is KIDZ DAY, with Kidz Events featuring Steel Man & Steel Dog, Donald Duck Artists Patrick and Shelly Block and more.
      Plus.... Kidz Giveaways and Free Admission to kids 12 and under (with a paid adult)

      For a full list of events visit www.pittsburghcomicon.com/events.html
      Please note events are subject to change and I already have some new events to add so keep checking the website.

      *Note to artists and exhibitors: Anyone that wants to do a KIDZ DAY PROMOTION or GIVEAWAY, send an email to pcomicon@... with KIDZ DAY PROMO in the subject line. Describe what you want to do or giveaway (include artwork/pics if you wish) and we'll list you on the Kidz Day section of the Program Book and on the Kidz Day handout/map that we'll be giving to all kids 12 and under on Sunday!!

      Like I said I already have new guests and events that I'll be adding in the coming days and you can be sure that there will be plenty of new announcements coming!!
      So Stay Tuned!!!

      Talk to you soon,
      Patrick Thomas
      Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon