3015You Asked For It,!! Latest Con Update

    Feb 9, 2012
      You asked for it, here it is. The latest convention update. The following is the email that just went out about Pittsburgh Comicon 2012.

      Hello Comiconiacs,

      The Countdown is on for Pittsburgh Comicon 2012. With less than 3 months to go we are constantly updating the guest list at www.pittsburghcomicon.com

      Guests most recently added include:

      -HACK/SLASH artist, DAN LEISTER

      -SPIDERMAN artist; and artist of the new STAN LEE'S MIGHTY 7, ALEX SAVIUK

      And

      -Courtesy of the ToonSeum, Legendary PLAYBOY Cartoonist, DOUG SNEYD

      These are additions to a guest list that already includes such comic stars as: STAN LEE, J. SCOTT CAMPBELL, BARRY KITSON, GEORGE PEREZ, JIM BALENT, SCOTT McDANIEL, MIKE GRELL and many more.

      For a full guest list visit www.pittsburghcomicon.com

      Also just added is publisher HERMES PRESS, the nationally recognized publisher of classic comic book and comic strip art books.

      Hermes will be premiering: the first definitive art book presenting the definitive history of Walt Kelly, the Creator of Pogo; their historic reprint of the iconic Brenda Starr newspaper strip; Tails, an original graphic novel by Ethan Young; and their Dark Shadows Best of Collection featuring the most outstanding stories from the classic TV show tie-in comic books.

      Hermes is also promising a DARK SHADOWS SURPRISE for the 2012 Pittsburgh Comicon so stay tuned for more info!!!

      We are currently adding the first pieces for our 2012 CHARITY AUCTION to the website, with initial pieces by Rudy Nebres, Neil Vokes
      and The Stunning Tribute to Stan Lee by JIM BALENT. This piece by Jim has to be seen to be believed, so check it out on the website.

      We are currently getting everthing together to head out to MegaCon, (FEB 17-19)

      But for those of you looking for your comic fix this weekend,
      Check out, BUT-Con IV put on by our good friends at New Dimension Comics,This Saturday and Sunday (FEB 11-12) inside the Clearview Mall in Butler, PA vistit www.ndcomics.com/1110show.html for more details.

      and Stay Tuned for more exciting news about Pittsburgh Comicon 2012

      Talk to you again soon,

      Patrick A. Thomas

      Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon

      Pittsburgh Comicon