2991RE: [pittscomicon] Re: anyone watching tlc tonight?

  • Bart Simon
    Dec 22, 2011
      Yeah kinda why I watched it. It was interesting. Heart warming and sad at the same time bc some people didn't get picked for a match

      From: Wayne
      Sent: 12/22/2011 11:21 AM
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Re: anyone watching tlc tonight?

      Interesting. Color me morbidly curious.

      On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 9:35 AM, comiconguy <patlqp@...> wrote:

      Funny you akd. It's never been done in the past, but we are currently talking with the producers of the show about coming to Pittsburgh, in the mean time we are trying to figure out if we would have enough people willing to participate. So just informally if there are any Single Guys or Gals that would be interested, give a yell!! You're not committing to anything I'm just trying to get a feel for whether we should pursue it or not!

      For those of you that don't know what Bsimon and I are talking about, it's a SCI-FI SPEED DATING SHOW on TLC called GEEK LOVE.

      > they are having a show on, it started at 8pm and is two 30 minute shows
      > called geek love.
      >
      > tv guide.com says its a repeat but i never heard of it. they are at new
      > york comic con and the show covers a speed dating session for "geeks". they
      > show some of the interviews them follow a few people on actual dates from the
      > speed dating session.
      >
      > its pretty interesting and worth a watch if anyone can catch a re-repeat
      > of it or you tube it maybe
      >
      > is this done at our con? i dont really do the side show stuff there i just
      > stay on the main floor and watch the costume contest. the web site really
      > has no info on it other then who the guests are so far

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic