2929Re: [pittscomicon] Re: BATMAN MOVIE LOOKING FOR EXTRAS

    Jul 22, 2011
      i got to walk through them building the set at CMU, does that count for anything?  lol

      In a message dated 7/22/2011 4:25:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, patlqp@... writes:

      Who knew we had so many celebrities on this board. Maybe at the show next year you will all be signing autographs. :)

      > me too

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic