2908Re: [pittscomicon] Re: BATMAN MOVIE LOOKING FOR EXTRAS

  • Wayne
    Jun 12, 2011
      *crosses fingers*

      Now the waiting game begins. And for what it's worth, I had read filming would be from July 28th to Aug 1st. It's actually July 28th up until Aug 21st. They'll be around for another weekend, and they're looking for a -lot- of people, so there's still time to get in on it.

      On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 12:29 PM, comiconguy <patlqp@...> wrote:

      Good Luck. Let us know how it goes!!

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Wayne <hobanagarak@...> wrote:

      > I'll be there!
      >
      > On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 11:51 AM, comiconguy <patlqp@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Hey all you in the "Cape and Cowl" set.... The new Batman movie filming in
      > > Pittsburgh is looking for extras "Victims and Perpertrators" you can find
      > > the casting info under the films production name "Magnus Rex" at
      > > www.swdcasting.com/SWD_WEBSITE/OPEN_CALLS.html

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic