290The Killer NEW WEBSITE ;)

  • Koa Beam
    Jan 29, 2006
      Aloha all,

      Hey I just wanted to let you all know that The Pittsburgh Comicon has
      a new look to their website. It Just went up today. I hope you like
      it. All of the info will be filled in more as we closer to the con so
      make sure to keep heading back to check it out at least once a week to
      see what has been added. Again I hope you all enjoy it. Thats all for
      now.

      Hang loose be cool and hhave a great day,
      Koa

      P.S. Oh yeah, and don't forget to come see me and the other artists
      at the comicon. Me you'll probably find at the CBLDF Quick Sketch all
      3 days. So come yell out some suggestions and if your lucky you'll
      leave with some sweet one-of-a-kind artwork by me or one of the other
      awesome illustrators at the show.

      `Nuff Said ;)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic