286Re: [pittscomicon] Hi.

    Jan 22, 2006
      since you are nearby,bring some coin, some patience, and have fun. you will find some deals and get plenty of autographs if your in to  that. I highly recommend the con, sure it could always be better, same as anything else.

      loum84 <loum84@...> wrote:
      Hi, I'm a Pittsburgh resident, well technically West Mifflin, and
      always wantd to go to the comicon, for the years they've had it, but
      stuff always came up, and now I'm currently out here in Happy Valley
      for school.  I'm looking at the guest list, and I think this year I may
      finally try to go.  Is there any recommendations for a first timer?

      Yahoo! Photos