      Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 11:30 AM
      Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Thank You!!!!

      Looking forward to hearing your report after you've had a chance to talk to Renee to see how it went from the perspective of the folks that put it all together.  One of these years I'll actually introduce myself when I see you running around.  Hope that overall everyone enjoyed it as much as I did this year.