2799Re: JIM STARLIN ADDED TO STELLAR GUEST LIST!!

  • Donnie
    Mar 18, 2011
      Perez posted a pic of the colored version of the shirt art on his facebook and it looks GREAT. I am definitely getting one. Doesn't matter the size because I intend to get it signed like I did the last GL shirt.

      > Really? Hell yeah Id buy for sure, and you know you will see me at the
      > con...lol

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic